|Digital Wellbeing Features|
While Google may have made the Beta of Digital Wellbeing available just for the Pixel apparatus, thanks to the above Magisk module, so you can have it running on any device running Android 9 Pie.
1. First, download and install the Digital Wellbeing APK in your device from here (free).
2. Note: The system has to be unlocked, running TWRP custom retrieval, and rooted with Magisk. I tried the next method in my OnePlus 6 operating Official Android P Beta, and the procedure worked just fine.
3. Next up, start the Magisk Manager app and tap the hamburger menu.
4. Now tap the"+" icon at the base, and navigate into the Digital Wellbeing Enabler file you downloaded earlier in Step 1. By default, it ought to be from the Downloads folder.
5. Magick will automatically go ahead and install them. ZIP file in your device. Once done, just tap the"Reboot" option from the bottom-right corner.
6. You can now locate Digital Wellbeing on your Preferences menu.
I have been enjoying the Digital Wellbeing feature on my device, but what about you?
Allow me to know whether the process worked for you, along with your take about the feature, in the comments below under. The feature is super great, but unlike the Android 9 Pie Betas that were available for lots of apparatus, this one is restricted simply to the Pixel lineup. But then again, it's Android we are talking about, and that which becomes flashed.